|1 Month Internship Training|
The opportunity for qualified students and graduates.
- 4 weeks Japanese restaurant experience
- Learn and experient Japanese culture
- Learn Japanese season fish and vegetable
- Learn traditional kaiseki and other popular food
- Completion of Sushi Chef Institute Professional Course
- More than 2 years of sushi business experience
Internship - additional information
- What: 1 month internship to Japan
- Where: Matsuya Restaurant in Hyogo, Japan
- When: Scheduled upon your request
- How: After you have completed Professional 1 and 2,
you are able to make your reservations for your internship.
- 1 month internship to Hyogo, Japan.
Working 6 days a week at a fast paced, traditional Japanese restaurant.
The internship fee covers: Housing and meals. It does not cover your flight purchase;
You will also be requested to purchase travelers medical insurance as well.